Thursday, August 9, 2007

We're Still Here!

I love the blog and I look at it often. I have a lot of camping pics I want to post, but Trey has our computer so bogged down that the camera ran out of batteries before I could even get them on the computer! I will have Trey work on that so we can share our adventures with you.

We are absolutely loving Colorado! We go campng almost every weekend. Trey went out and bought a sleeping bag that is good for -20 degrees. (Yes that is a negative sign in front of that 20!) I told him he would be camping alone, but his friend Jeremy said that he would go with him. They are crazy.

Winter will be rolling around soon. I hope we get as much snow as we did last year. I'm planning on learning how to snow board. I have a lot of vacation time, so I will be taking a few days off in the middle of the week to get some good powder days in! Any one of you can join me any time.

We do more than just play though. Trey's job is stressful and he is having to put in a few long days to get back up to speed. My job is going well, it's not stressful at all and I have been putting in a few short days to make up for all the time Trey waists working!

Trey and I are also going to teach a financial peace class at our church soon. We are trying to be active in our church and Trey feels like this is his calling. Now that school is starting again, the youth will get back to meeting on Saturday nights. I'm going to start participating in youth activites, and build relationships with the young girls at the church. I want to be able to use my experiences to help others. That should start this week.

We will get those pictures out soon. Can't wait for our trip to Texas!

-
Danna

No comments: