Monday, August 13, 2007

To Grandmother's House We Go

Charlotte is home for a while so I am taking the girls up there tomorrow to see her. I will come home Thursday and the kids will stay with her for the weekend while Pete and I go to Arkansas.

When Mom and Dad get home we need to have a talk with them about checking in. They need a good spankin for this one. They could at least send a pigeon or a letter in a bottle or something.

What are the plans for Labor Day? Are we repeating last year or are we doing the lake? Can you get on the lake yet?

-sara

3 comments:

Parker Blog said...

I hope we can go to the lake. The horse races would be a lot of fun too.

Danna

TriSara said...

I am not taking my kids to the horse races, sorry.
-sara

Parker Blog said...

Lake sounds great. The temp is around 90!! We had fun swimming the other day.
-Jodi