Thursday, August 16, 2007

Past Blasts

I had so much fun looking at the old pictures that Sara posted that I thought I would post some of my own. I will attempt some semblance of chronological order.



Here I am just moments after the birth of our first born. This was the moment that I said exuberantly, "It's a boy!" (Even though we all knew it before-hand.)


This is a video capture of Wyatt and Soren "bonding." I have always thought this was funny. It seems like Wyatt is trying to take the lime light.



Here is Wyatt toddling at Mom and Jim's house playing, of course, in the water. Notice the maternity shirt on Kara (that would be Ashton baking in the oven.)

We rode the train down to Medical City to watch the model trains and this picture was taken during the ride on the real train. Wyatt thought it was SO cool.


This picture was from one of Wyatt's first Christmases (that he remembers.) Merry Kick-Kiss!


I have always loved pictures of laughing even more than pictures of just smiling...and when it's your cute kid laughing, even better.


Here is "baked bun" baby girl Ashton at her Easter cutest.



This one is one of my favorite pictures of Ashton. You know what I say; "I am a champion baby sitter...when they are sleeping."

And though this picture is not very old yet, I had to post one of Parker. This was a brother and sister's first view of their baby brother.

-mat and kara

No comments: