Friday, August 10, 2007

strange

yesterday I went upstairs and it was 87 degrees. Seeing as the thermostat was set on 80 I called the AC guy. What he discovered is really strange. Apparently there is a part on the outside unit that comes apart and goes together (?) and a brown recluse spider climbed in and made its nest there. The part could not make a connection and so I only had a fan. He said there was nothing wrong with the part and he just cleaned all of the spiders out of it and we are back in business. Crazy! Dumb spiders cost me 100 bucks. Now I need to have the yard sprayed, too. I think I will do that myself.

Yesterday morning I was loving on Reese, just like I do every morning (she is my cuddle baby) and she said "mom, I don't want kisses so much right now. On another morning you can kiss me all you want. But you can rub me like this (she took my hand and rubbed it on her arm) because your hands are soft." She is so accommodating!

Glad to hear that Danna and Trey are doing well. Not so excited that you like Denver so much, but we knew you would. We are really looking forward to your visit, too!

-sara

No comments: