Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone that has wished me a happy birthday so far today.
First a card with a wonderful picture of my kids from Granny and Grandad with a very generous check. Thanks!
Then a funny card from Pops and Nana with very generous cash. Thanks!
Then the promise of a card from Pete and Sara...I'll believe it when I'm holding it :)
So many cards and so many wonderful gifts from my family. I am so blessed.
My mom called me early this morning and said, “I am so glad I had you. All the huffs and puffs were worth it.”



Kara and the kids, in what is becoming a tradition, shoe polished my car. This morning was cool and there was A LOT of dew on the ground and my car so the results were somewhat runny. But I loved it just the same.


Pops and Nana sent me a funny card that Parker got a kick out of. (We swear he’s not always naked.)

No comments: