Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Grandparent's Day!

I goofed and did not get your cards in the mail on time. You should get them by Tuesday, hopefully. I am sorry! My kids are so lucky to have such awesome grandparents and that comes down the line from my grandparents who are so awesome, also. It is so comforting to know how many people love me and my kids. Thanks for being such a wonderful family, and thank you for showing that love in so many ways.

On another note, 2 things:

1. Are we going to plan a get together to celebrate the 111 birthdays we have this month or do I need to mail the b-day cards as well? I hate to do that because we mailed one to Danna that she never received and one to Pete's brother, as well. They had cash in them and I really do not want to do that again. Also, I want to eat cake.

2. Zach and Jodi, how about an update on the mouse house? I heard the mice are smarter than your average bear...

-sara

No comments: