Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter and White Trash






This is a little late but I thought you guys might like to see some of the foto's, especially Mat. Easter Sunday was a rainy day until the afternoon so I didn't get any pic's of the grand kids looking for eggs. The food was good, at least I liked it, I don't know what granddaddy's problem was. I did manage however to catch my grown kids and wife playing crockery (spelling may be off there) in the Front Yard with "B" cans laying all over. Next I see all of the grand kids headed down the middle of the street, including Alissa in the stroller, all nasty and barefoot. Now if They weren't white trash I don't know what is!

I guess if the nuts are good enough for the squirrels there good enough for the babies.

3 comments:

mat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mat said...

I love the pics...thanks for posting. -mat

Parker Blog said...

I actually read that acorns are extremely poisonous to humans. A little after the fact but good to know.