Saturday, March 21, 2009

Maddox's GENUINE smile


I'm babysitting Maddox today, and I was trying to take his picture while he was playing. But I wanted him to stop playing, turn to me, and give me a dazzling smile. No go. He knew what I wanted and kept his face turned away from me, until.......he wanted me to put together a small Thomas train set. Mind you, I've already assembled 2 other small train tracks, but apparently he needs ONE MORE. I didn 't act very interested (I'm kinda sore today from my surgery), so to try and woo me to put together this 3rd absolutely-crucial-to-quality-play-time train track he said he would smile for me. This is the "genuine" smile he gave me for my camera. I put the train track together.


1 comment:

Parker Blog said...

I can see why he got the third part of the train track built. How cute he is. I enjoyed your portrayal of the way things played out. Aren't grandkids the greatest!

Sheri