Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thanks

Thank you, Pops and Nana, for the Valentine gifts! Pete is so excited to use our new scrapbook paper cutter :)

Reese used her Chick-fil-a card and even treated Soren and I. The total was exactly $10 and Reese asked the cashier if she could keep the card because it was from her Nana. So cute. Soren plans on using her card for breakfast Saturday morning. She gets to go stuff the packets for the Cowtown marathon and wants to get some chicken minis on the way.

Hope you all had a great day. Pete and I stayed true to our romantic tendencies. I got him a bike chain and he signed me up for my Galveston race (that was an expensive gift!). Charlotte laughed and described our gifts as "pure sex". I thought that was funny. She said I should wrap the bike chain around myself to give it to Pete. Too greasy.

Soren got creative and made gifts out of pipe cleaners. She did pretty good. They are neat. She even set her alarm and got up at 6 am to make mine. She is the sweetest.

Sara

No comments: