Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Merry Christmas



Seems as though Sheri and I have received our Christmas early but we had a problem. First I found a red leather chair which I've been looking for for several years. Impulse buy.....yes, but I love it. We were talking about the chair Sunday afternoon when arranging the furniture for the Christmas tree....well your Mother decided that she needed one too! It should be here Saturday.....Problem #1. Where are we going to put all of this furniture? I called Danna and she declined to buy the two chairs that we had made in 01, but, Sara took the bait and ran like a hooked bass. Well we reeled her in and took her money. She acted happy and so we are happy....Problem #2. We took granny with us to pick up the new chair, got it home, moved in, unpacked and I looked around and we could NOT get granny out of the chair. We had to called granddaddy to come get her. He did, OUR problem solved but I think maybe granddaddy may have a new problem now.

1 comment:

TriSara said...

She looks like she likes that chair a lot. You better keep your eye on it.

I have too much furniture now.