Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thanks for the cleanup!








A many thanks to Pete, Sara and Jodi for cleaning the boat. It looks great and the pictures are on the web for sale. Initially my ad selling price was $900,000! I figured that was a good price, there were no takers so I lowered it a little. Zach and I put a tarp on the thing so maybe it won't get dirty. Christmas is just around the corner so if you want a present, pray that the boat sells soon!




Nana and I really enjoyed our trip to Danna and Trey's. They took us to a comedy dinner theater that was really funny. Danna took off Friday and we visited Pikes Peak, very cold up there. We went to Golden and to Denver played a lot! Lots of good food and laughter. Trey made a fire and we played games Sunday evening.




We woke up to snow Sunday and got to take the old beater 4x4 to church. It's good to be home where it is warm. I don't like cold but Danna and Trey are having a ball!

No comments: